Successful Corporate Event Planning
Corporate Event Planning
No one forgets a Davis Event Group Event!
Let us do as little or as much as you need. If you need music, let us present some of our very professional bands of any style. If you just don't have the time to plan your event, let us create an event that will be a wonderful memory for all who attend.
Tips for Successful Corporate Event Planning:
- Check the Credentials of the agency you are considering. Make certain they are licensed to do business. Hire only professionals for each aspect of the event.
- Make sure your consultant is full-time. If you have trouble reaching the consultant, it can impede the progress of completing the planning on schedule.
- A good rapport with the person you choose is essential.
- Make sure that you and your consultant each have a clear understanding of what you are trying to accomplish by having this event.
- All transactions should be done in writing. All agreed upon details should be in your contract.
- Lowest price is not always the best choice. You get what you pay for!
- Remember your timeline. Be organized and be considerate. Give your vendors time to do their jobs well.
- Personal service is everything.
- The agency you choose should have a good track record in the business, a large roster of talent, and a lot of experience doing events.